Therecent surge in the demand of radiopharmaceuticals for diagnostic andtherapeutic applications, coupled with the introduction of theranostics, hasopened up opportunities for companies having capabilities to manufacturenuclear medicine and radiopharmaceuticals
RootsAnalysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Nuclear Medicine andRadiopharmaceuticals Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030”
Thereport provides a detailed study on the current market landscape and future potentialof the companies having the capabilities to manufacture radiopharmaceuticals.In addition, the study features an in-depth analysis, highlighting thecapabilities of a diverse set of industry stakeholders. Amongst other elements,the report features the following:
· A detailed assessment of the current marketlandscape with respect to the players (industry and non-industry) involved inmanufacturing radiopharmaceuticals.
· An insightful four-dimensional comparison ofthe radiopharmaceutical manufacturers.
· Tabulated profiles of key industry playersbased in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific (shortlisted based on thecompany size of the players).
· An analysis of recent partnerships andcollaborations inked in this domain since 2017.
· A detailed discussion on the supply chainmodel of medical isotope Mo-99 (Tc-99m).
Adetailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projectedfuture opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
Typeof Diagnostic Radiopharmaceuticals
Typeof Therapeutic Radiopharmaceuticals
· Alpha Emitters
· Beta Emitters
· North America
· Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World
Transcriptsof interviews held with the following senior level representatives ofstakeholder companies
· J James Davis, Vice President Quality /R&D, Shertech Laboratories
· Andreas Fotopoulos, Professor of NuclearMedicine, University of Ioannina Medical School
· Jan Pruim, Professor of Medical Imaging /Nuclear Medicine Physician, University Medical Center of Groningen
· Michael van Dam, Professor, Crump Institutefor Molecular Imaging, Molecular & Medical Pharmacology
· Anonymous, ITM Isotopen Technologien München
Keycompanies covered in the report
· Advanced Accelerator Applications
· Belgian Nuclear Research Center (SCK•CEN)
· Cardinal Health
· China Isotope & Radiation Corporation
· Curium Pharma
· Eckert & Ziegler
· GE Healthcare
· Jubilant DraxImage
· Lantheus Medical Imaging
· Nihon Medi-Physics
· PETNET Solutions
· SinoTau Pharmaceuticals
Formore information, please click on the following link:
RootsAnalysis is one of the fastest growing marketresearch companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in thebio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights aredriven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years ofsignificant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growingbusiness needs, get in touch at email@example.com
RootsAnalysis Private Limited
+1(415) 800 3415