The products you use are only as good as yourroutine. While high-quality products can make your skin look better now and in the future, low-quality products can be ineffective and even harmful.
· Cleanser: Gently wash your face with a face-specific product. If you have dry skin, look for an alcohol-free cleanser, and if you have oily skin, look for an oil-free cleanser. Then, rinse with warm water.
· Toner: After washing your face, use toner to smooth and calm your skin while restoring nutrients.
· Moisturizer: Even if you have oily skin, moisturiser should be used every time you wash your face. Choose an oil-free or gel product if you have this type of skin.
· Sunscreen: Even if your moisturiser contains sunscreen, it's still a good idea to use a separate sunscreen every day, even if the weather is cloudy. Choose one with at least an SPF of 30 and broad-spectrum protection.
· Exfoliators are optional and should be used after cleansing but before applying moisturiser. They should only be used once or twice a week at most.
· Serum: A serum can help with specific issues like redness.