How to Recover Locked Google Account
People that use the internet are well aware of Google and its services. With the help of a Google account, you can access Google Drive, Hangout, Gmail, Google Photos, and many more services associated with Google. However, you have to remember your Google email and password to access the Google account and its services.
Sometimes when you enter a wrong password repeatedly while signing up the Google account, it gets locked, and then it turns out to be difficult to open the account. You won’t be able to access your Google Photos, documents, and other important information if your Google account gets locked.
To regain your Google account, you have to choose the recovery option. The Google account recovery option allows you to unlock your locked account even if you don’t remember the password. However, you must have other recovery information with you to recover your account successfully. Here’s how you can recover your Google account.
Recover the Google Account
While signing in to your Google account, if you type the wrong password multiple times, you will end up locking your account. Even if someone breaches into your account, you’ll have to follow the recovery method. So here’s the guide to do it.
- Open the Google Account Recovery Page on your preferred web browser. Make sure you remember your old password, email address, contact number, and recovery email.
- Type your registered phone number or email address of the Google account that you wish to recover.
- Press Next.
- Type the Google account password you remember.
- Press Next once you type the last remembered password.
- Now, if the password you typed doesn’t work, choose the Type another way option.
- Now you have to type the verification code that was delivered to your registered contact number.
- Type correct verification code in Enter the Code section.
- Press Next.
- If you have already given your recovery email on your Google account, type the recovery email address under Enter recovery email address box for verification.
- Press Send.
- Check the recovery email address account and check the verification code.
- Type the verification code box in the Type Verification Code box to recover your Google account.
Once you type the correct verification code that you received on your phone number or recovery email, you’ll be asked to set a new password for your Google account. From now, you’ll have to use your new password to sign in to your Google account.
To keep your Google account secure, you can rely on recovery email, contact number, and two-step verification method. As you can see, recovery email and contact number are crucial while recovering your locked account. But if you want to get an alert every time you or someone Sign In to your Google account, you should turn on the two-factor authentication. To turn on the Two-factor authentication feature, you’ll have to give your contact number to get the notification.
Today almost every social media platform and online accounts offer two-step authentication features to keep the account secure. It makes things difficult for strangers to access the account they don’t own. Google sends the login alerts on the email address and contact number to alert the owner.
Harry Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles for Wire IT Solutions on Norton Products, Webroot Products, McAfee Products, Microsoft Office and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.To get in touch with the internet security service provider, just dial 8443130904.
SOURCE : Locked Google Account