The first element TVs were created in China and distributed in the US. Later, they made the decision to start operations in the US. In the US, element electronics is in charge of running Element TV. You can buy high-quality consumer electronics such as TVs, sound bars, monitors, and appliances of your choice at a low price at Element Electronics.
If your element tv is showing a black screen then it usually means that a cable is out of place or that your tv has backlight issues. Reconnect all cables and check if your element tv is still black.
A dim element tv can be caused by the display settings you have put. You will need to check your display and brightness settings to fix this problem. Your Element TV may be having issues for several reasons. Typically, your TV is dim because of your settings or because of your backlight. In this article, we will show you how to remedy these issues.
Element TV Only has a Black Screen
A black screen could mean different things, but to understand where the problem is, you need to check the video sources:
- You can try cycling through other video sources (e.g., TV, HDMI, USB) to see if anything changes.
- If there’s no image on HDMI, but you’re getting pictures with USB, it’s likely the cable needs replacement.
- If there’s no signal when set to cable or satellite, but you’re getting pictures on other HDMI sources, then the problem is with your provider.
- If the screen is black with other sources, try rebooting your TV
- Unplug the TV from the power source and let it rest for a minute.
- Plug-in power and restart the TV.
- Should the screen remain black, the problem is likely with a component linked to a screen.
- It’s best to have a qualified repairman take a look and diagnose.
Can You Fix a TV Screen With Lines?
- If lines appear on your TV, you'll want to inspect the TV itself. You can fix some issues that cause lines to appear, but others may require a professional or a new TV altogether. Some of the most common causes of horizontal lines
- LCD screen damage. The LCD provides your TV display with light. If you're handy, you might be able to fix this by doing a little work with the insides of the TV, which you can read about below.
- Loose cables causing a bad connection to the TV. If you've moved your TV around at all, this could be the reason you see lines.
- Other devices you've connected to the TV. They may also be having issues of their own or might not be compatible with your TV. In this case, you'll have to inspect the device instead of the TV.
- All these issues can be fixed, though it ranges in difficulty. If you're unsure how to repair your TV, you may want to get the TV professionally repaired.
Also, read: How To Get Rid Of Ads On Hulu?
Black TV Screen Quick Test
First, attempt to get the TV MENU pulled up using the remote control or the MENU button on the TV itself.
If the TV Menu appears, then the issue is coming from one of your sources or components.
Also, read: How To Change Wallpaper On Chrome – Quick Guide
Black TV Screen Solution
This would mean that either a CABLE BOX, SAT BOX, COAX CABLE, HDMI CABLE, ETC may not be working properly, something is loose, or needs reset.
- Reset ALL components by unplugging them for 5 minutes including the TV.
- Be sure all COAX Cables and HDMI Cables are tight and properly connected.
- If you Can pull up the TV Menu when you have the black screen, update your TV’s firmware to be sure your TV is up to date and rule out the TV as the problem.
- If the TV now works and there is no Black screen, the issue was either a loose cable, old TV firmware, or a component that needed to be reset and the issue is now resolved.
Also, read: Firestick Remote Not Working – How To Fix