To maintain smooth operation of your Roadrunner email account and webmail-login issues related to the same; Although it is generally good to configure it on desktop-email clients such as MS Outlook, do you know what to do if your RoadRunner email account stops working on MS Outlook as well? No! Again, do not worry as we will help you here by discussing about possible 3 solutions to the above problem.
Solution 1: Check Server Status of Roadrunner Spectrum Email
In the case of the 'email not working' email service, the most common and most prominent reason may be related to its 'server'. Your Outlook program may not be enabled until and unless the server outage of the RoadRunner email service occurs. Connect to the Roadrunner email server. So, be sure to check if the Roadrunner email server is down.
Solution 2: Ensure Stable, Secure and Strong Network Connection
Basic yet important, the other most likely reason that Roadrunner Mail works on MS Outlook is your Internet connection. If your device is not receiving the expected bandwidth and then disconnects, then unfortunately your configured Roadrunner email on MS Outlook will not work. So, either you make sure to connect with a strong network connection to get rid of the issue or you can consider switching to Google DNS server to speed up your internet with the following steps-
- To switch to the Google DNS network, first click your PC's Button Start button.
- Then, click the Panel Control Panel option from the expanded menu to direct yourself to the 'Control Panel' window.
- There, what you need to do is click on the option in the 'Network and Internet' tab.
- Inside this, find the 'Change Adapter Settings' option in the left pane menu and click on it.
- After that, right click on the name of the network connection that you are currently using. This will open a context menu in front of you
- From the same, select the 'Properties' option.
- Now, under the Properties tab of your network connection, simply select 4 Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP / IPv4). '
- In continuation, again select the option of action property from the drop-down menu, select server using DNS server address. '
- And, last but not least, enter 'ate 126.96.36.199' in front of the red alternative 'DNS server and in 188.8.131.52' in front of the ate alternative 'DNS server.
- Now, click the 'OK' button to save the applicable changes to ensure that 'Finally Roadrunner matches not working with MS Outlook' is resolved.
As server settings are one of the most important things that one needs to set up and access a Roadrunner email account with email clients like Outlook, there’s a possibility that wrong or incorrect configuration settings can lead to such ‘Roadrunner email not working with Outlook’ issue. So, in order to verify whether you’ve entered the correct server settings during the configuration of your Roadrunner email account in Outlook or not.