BoldLeads Reviews | Mobile Lead Generation Thoughts For Real Estate Sectors
Lead generation is the basisof a flourishing real estate business, but how do you make sure that your leadgeneration rates remain constantly high? Mobile-adapted leadgeneration is increasingly significant, with more and more clients onlinechiefly through smartphone and tablet screens. If you are focused onbrowser-specific lead generation tactics only, you are omitting the bigpicture.
- In keeping with the theme of clear, clean, design, stay away from complex fonts. Cursive, ‘handwritten’, serif- and curlicue-laden, fonts may look cool, but they can also be tremendously hard to read. The last thing you want to do is irritate potential customers. Stick with fonts designed to be clear –Calibri, Arial, and Helvetica are good models.
- Even the simplest smartphone has a small touchscreen compared to the full-size keyboards that are standard problem for desktops and laptops. That means that clients would not want to swindle with numerous fields or key in huge amounts of text. You can reply to this preference with an abridged contact form – name and email is all you require. Report on later with an email campaign inviting leads to plan a consultation or fill out a short survey. You can also use “progressive profiling forms,” which will autofill forms using details offered on an earlier visit, to save time.
- It is always a superior idea to keep your home page and landing page simple and clear. You can save info-dense passages for other pages on your online portal. This is particularly important on a mobile-friendly page, as visitors will be scanning fast on a small screen. Think about fitting all of the text on your landing page onto an index card, and see how much you can trim. Break up text with bullets, small paragraphs, and legible icons. Customers will feel more certain about what you are offering, and they will have an easy time navigating down to buttons and contact forms.
- A call to action is the center of every successful marketing appeal – in a nutshell, a order that nudges leads along to the subsequent step in their purchase journey. Mobile screens are small, which means that your calls to action need to be customized to fit a compacted space. Use action-oriented text and images, clear, that are optimized to show well on small screens. Most significantly, ensure that your calls to action are easy to click on – try a big button in an attention-grabbing contrast color. Clickable phone numbers are an especially proficient design feature.
- One effectual way to exploit mobile engagement – and lead conversion – is to make mobile-exclusive promotional offers and discounts. You can tie these to location, so that clients will get a promotional code or discount notice. They can even get a coupon offer via mobile phone when they enter a brick-and-mortar location. Encourage lead conversion by offering customers a discount or free sample if they make use of their mobile phones to “like” your Facebook page or enter contact details on your online portal.