Annapurna Region Trekking Packages
Annapurna Region Trekking PackagesSherpa Expedition & Trekking
(Est.1977) are pleased to announce FOR ADVENTURERS the most awesome, exhilarating & unforgettable climbing and treks on offer anywhere today!ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP TREK
Meet Our Team
“The Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) trek is the tranquil and best scenic base camp trek in the Himalayan world.”
Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) (4,130m) is commonly known asAnnapurna Sanctuary Trek
. This trek rewards you with a fine close-up view of mountains without the acclimatization problems. Although it has some long steps ascents and descents, the trekking trail to spectacularABC
completes in one week. Following theAnnapurna Base Camp trekking
route gradually uphill, we get to enjoy extensive views of Hiunchuli, Machhapurchre (Fishtail) and Annapurna South peaks.
The Annapurna Base Camp trek offers you outstanding 360-degree panoramic views of the Annapurna ranges. The trek is going to be more pleasing in the spring season as Gurans (Rhododendron flower) will make the whole forest colorful with red, pink and white. Nevertheless, it is possible to do the Annapurna Base Camp trek all year round.
Day 1: Drive from Kathmandu (1,400 m) to Pokhara (827 m)
Day 2 : Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul and trek to Ghandruk (1,940 m) (6 hrs).
Day 3 : Trek from Ghandruk to Chomrong (2,210m) (5hrs).
Day 4: Trek from Chomrong to Himalaya (2,840m) (6hrs).
Day 5: Trek from Himalaya to ABC (4,120m) (6hrs).
Day 6: Trek from ABC to Bamboo (2,310m) (6hrs).
Day 7: Trek from Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1,750m) with Hot Spring (5-6hrs).
Day 8 : Trek from Jhinu Danda to Pokhara (827m) (5hrs).
Day 9: Drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 10: Transfer to International Airport.
The following information will give you some idea about what you need to bring for the trek. It is important you do not forget the essential items, as this will determine your comfort and safety on the trek. Equally important is that you do not burden yourself with unnecessary equipment on the trek.
- All season sleeping bag and down Jacket (we can provide if you need it, but has to be returned after the trek)
- Duffle bag ( Sherpa Expedition & Trekking provide duffle bag during the trek but has to be returned after the trek)
- A wind and waterproof thin layered jacket (a must-have for morning and evenings above 3,000m)
Upper Body- Head / Ears / Eyewear
- A pair of half gloves
- A warmer hat that covers the ears
- Sunscreen (35 to 60 SPF)
- Headlamp and an extra set of batteries
- A pair of half gloves for walking poles(if you prefer)
- Warmer shell gloves and liner
- long sleeve t-shirts
- Thermal tops
- wool jacket or pullover
- Sports bras for women and girls
- Water and windproof shell jacket
- Thermal underwear (especially trousers)
- windproof and waterproof trousers
- warmer trousers
- Comfortable trekking pants
- Extra casual sport pants
- A pair of good waterproof trekking boots
- Pair of sandals
- 4-5 pairs of woolen socks
- Sock liners
- Light shoes and sneakers
- First Aid Kits and Medicines
- Assorted adhesive bandages (fabric preferred)
- Blister treatment cream or similar
- Insect / anti-itch ointment
- Ibuprofen or other pain-relief medication
- Diamox (125mg to 250mg tablets for altitude sickness)
- Warps, splints, and wound coverings butterfly bandage
- Water purifying pills
(Note our company guide will carry the medicines and first aid kits during the trek. However, we recommend you bring your personal first-aid kit as well)
Miscellaneous - but must useful on the trek
- 4 passport size photos with original passport
- Water bottle & filter
- Flight details (please make a copy and leave one pic at our office in KTM because in case you want to change your flight date)
- Bathroom kit (conform, should be included toilet paper, plastic bags, hand wipes, towel, and soap, etc.)
- Comfortable trekking poles
- Quality energy dry foods (up to you)
- Power bank and music players
- Camera (memory card, chargers, and extra batteries)
Hera are Annapurna Region Trekking packages if you are interested pleaseclick hereGhorepani poon Hill TrekAnnapurna Round TrekAnnapurna Panorama TrekTilicho Base Camp TrekTilicho Lake Mesokonto Pass TrekUpper Mustang TrekMardi Himal TrekNar Phu Valley TrekPanchase TrekKhopra TrekGhorepai Poon Hill ABC TrekAnnapurna Base Camp TrekAnnapurna Circuit Budget TrekMohare danda TrekJomsom Muktinath TrekGurung Culture Trek13 Days Annapurna Base Camp TrekAnnapurna Model Trek17 Days Annapurna Circuit Trek10 Days Annapurna Circuit Trek12 Days Annapurna Circuit Trek14 Days Annapurna Circuit Trek15 Days Annapurna Circuit TrekAnnapurna Circuit Trek With Tilicho Lake7 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek12 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek5 Days Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek7 Days Ghorepani Poon Hill TrekAnnapurna Base Camp Heli Trek