Presto muffle furnace
If you are looking for authorized testing equipment to get important insights about the ash content of the specimen, then you are in the right place. We at Presto Testing Instruments will provide you with authorized testing equipment that will let you provide important insights about the product quality. You can easily calculate the ash content of the material with a muffle furnace. We can use this highly advanced and standardized testing equipment in various fields, such as medical research, agriculture, industrial, metal treatment, and much more.
Muffle Furnace: Test the quality and behavior of materials at high temperatures
Presto muffle furnace is oven-type equipment that can burn off the specific types of compounds and help you determine the ash content present in the testing sample. There are various products that comprise both organic and inorganic components. Although it will be advised to the manufacturers to make sure the composition of these compounds should not exceed the limit. Thus, it is important for you to test the composition of these compounds in a material by performing ash determination in the content.
The MFR model of this lab testing instrument will be operated with a temperature range of ambient to 400 degrees Celsius. It comes with the least count resolution of 0.1 degrees Celsius and has a timer inbuilt in HMI. To know more about its technical specifications, you can view the product page of this model.
Now, let us discuss the features and technical specifications of this lab testing equipment.
Features of Presto muffle furnace HMI- Prima series
This amazing lab testing equipment from Presto has been designed to determine the ash content of the specimen accurately. The percentage of ash material will give you important insights into the properties of the substance when burnt with the help of this lab testing equipment. Now, let us discuss the features you will get with the help of this lab testing instrument.
- HMI-based touch screen for easy programming of testing parameters and recording.
- Temperature control through PLC
- Highly accurate test results under uniform temperatures in the chamber
- High Grade imported Glass Wool insulation
- Maximum Thermal Efficiency by insulation means.
- SSR-based output controls
- Temperature sensing through J-type sensor
- USB option is available for storing test data.
- Run time vs temperature graph.
These are the features you will get with the use of the muffle furnace HMI- Prima series. Now, let us discuss its technical specifications.
Technical Specifications of Presto muffle furnace HMI- Prima series
- Display: 4.3 Inch HMI TFT screen display
- Sensor: J type / K-type sensor as per selection of the range.
- Alarm Output Is Given: when the temperature exceeds High Limit/ Low Limit.
- The HMI touch screen permits the operators to set multiple parameters easily.
- SSR-based output controls
- Timer: up to 999 hours
- Temperature Least Count: 1 degree C
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 5 degrees C.
- Range: Selectable range as per model Ambient to 900, 1200, degree C.
- Power Supply: 20A, 220V AC, Single / Three-phase, 50 Hz
- Inner Chamber Size: 4″x4″x9″ inches and 6″x6″x12″ inch or other customize sizes on request.
- Outer Body: Mild steel powder-coated
- Insulation: High-grade ceramic insulation
With these muffle furnace specifications and features of the Presto muffle furnace HMI- Prima series, you will be able to conduct the test with ease. Here, we will discuss the top 5 tips to maintain a muffle furnace with ease.
Do easy maintenance of muffle furnace with these useful tips
If you have already purchased a muffle furnace from Presto, then it is very important for you to maintain it. For this, you can even consult with our technical experts by calling us at +919210903903 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our technical experts will guide you well regarding the use of this lab testing equipment.
Here is the list of tips you can follow while using this lab testing equipment.
- Whenever you are conducting the test, then you should make sure that the specimen is placed at least 1 inch or 25 mm away from the chamber walls.
- Do not try to exceed the maximum heating capacity and operation timer.
- Take at least one-foot clearance for the walls while the placement of the instrument.
- Place the machine on a firm metal platform. Avoid using a wooden platform for placing the instrument.
- Leave at least 6 inches of clear space around the furnace.
These tips will be helpful in maintaining this lab testing instrument. By following these tips, you can efficiently use this testing instrument for a longer time. If you need any more details like muffle furnace price in India, then you can take help from our technical experts.