5 Vastu Shastra Plants that Can Bring Prosperity in Your New Home
Shifting our home from one place to the other is a cause of extreme exertion for all of us. Therefore, after shifting our sweet home, we focus on turning the environment of our new home positive and cool. To accomplish our goal, we love to make positive changes in our home that bring positive energy to all of us. Decorating your new home with Vastu Shastra plants can bring a positive energy and prosperity to your home. So, let’s see after shifting your home with the help of packers and movers in Hyderabad, what are those amazing plants that you must have in your new home to have a positive and healthy atmosphere all around.
· Bamboo Plants: If you have recently shifted your home, you must plant bamboo in your new home because according to Vastu Shastra the addition of Bamboo can bring good fortune and prosperity, and if you want to gift it to your relatives or friends who have recently shifted their home, it is the best choice for them.
· Money Plant: Placing money plants in your home also bring good fortune for all of us; therefore, you can place the money plant in the southeast corner of your home. Placing a money plant in the wrong direction will not be beneficial. So, you must put a money plant in the right way so that it can be extremely advantageous for you and can bring good fortune for you.
· Lavender Plant: If you want to reduce the stress level, according to Vastu Shastra, placing lavender plants can make your home free of stress as lavender is full of scent and it can make the environment of your home wonderful.
· Neem Tree: Neem Tree is also one of the best plants you must install in your new home. Putting the Neem Tree in the northwest corner is extremely fortunate for the members of your house.
· Lotus Plants: As per Vastu Shastra if you will put lotus plant in your new home, you will get strength to fight with adversities and your heart will be filled with purities.