Activities to do While a Trip to Kumbhalgarh
Do you want to mesmerize your mind with some of the most beautiful and interesting shrines? Or maybe this small town is the one which provides a perfect tour for those who are in love with history and culture of India. Maybe it is time for you to go on this trip; at least once in your life. A trip to Kumbhalgarh will offer you a lifetime experience, as it has endless attractions that you can't find anywhere else
Here are some activities to do while visiting Kumbhalgarh:
1. Visit Mammadev Temple— The main deity of this temple is Lord Vishnu. This temple is built in the Dravidian style of architecture and it has a beautiful religious structure. It is also known as 'Mangalnath' because of a huge statue of Lord Shiva installed here. At present, there are only four entrances to this temple, but earlier it had many more entrances and was called ‘Manglachala’. It has been rebuilt by Maharaja Nanda Singh Deo in the year 1867 AD and now it is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Kumbhalgarh Fort area. You can book Mountain View hotel in Kumbhalgarh to visit this place.
2. Explore the colorful murals of Badal Mahal—a part of Kumbhalgarh Fort built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II around 1706 AD.
3. See Neelkanth Mahadev Temple—a sacred place near Kumbhalgarh Fort where people can seek blessings from Lord Shiva himself.
4. Visit Vedi Temple—an ancient temple dedicated to Lord Brahma located in the area surrounding Kumbhalgarh Fort. You can opt for Winter Resort in Kumbhalgarh for your stay.
5. Kumbalgarh's most iconic attraction is its magnificent Sound and Light Show. The show begins at dusk, with the sound of a conch and bells being sounded to announce the start of the show. The show is held in a space large enough for thousands of people, which projects images on a screen as well as lighting up depending on what is displayed on it. This colorful display draws inspiration from nature, depicting birds, plants and animals in vivid detail.
For more Information, please contact-
Address- Village Udawar, Kumbhalgarh, District Rajasamand, 313325, (Raj.)
Contact no. - Hotel – +91-7272032000 | +91-7728800890
Reservation – +91-9414934922 | +91-9351374200
Email id- firstname.lastname@example.org