SAP FICO is an important core functional component in SAP ERP
Central Component that allows an organization to manage all of its financial data. SAP FICO allows an organization to store a complete version of their financial transaction data. Eminent IT Solution is the leading SAP FICO Consultants which SAP FICO Certification Training. We Are one of the leading SAP Training Institute in Indore. Specifically, the purpose of SAP FICO Consultant is to help companies generate and manage financial statements for analysis and reporting, as well as to aid in effective business planning and decision-making.
SAP FICO also integrates with other SAP Logistics modules, including Sales and Distribution (SD), Production Planning (PP), and Materials Management (MM).
SAP FI modules
SAP FI enables organizations to make financial statements for reporting and analysis. Types of financial statements may include balance sheets or Profit and loss Statements.
SAP CO Modules
SAP CO configuration, SAP FI user and SAP CO user. Taking up a SAP FICO certification is the first step towards beginning a career as a SAP FICO consultant. The different parts of the SAP FI and SAP CO modules are essential to building the skill sets of a SAP FICO consultant or professional.
After the completion of SAP FICO course, you will be able to:
- Learn the basic concepts and fundamentals of Finance and Controlling modules
- Learn about General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Bank Accounting and Funds Management and its application in finance analysis
- Learn about Business Process and how FICO Module work in R/3
- Apply Implementation Training and Integration with other Modules
- Apply Real-time Training with End to End Implementation Process
- Candidates do not require any specific requirements to take up this course except a basic background in information technology.
- We provide FREE Finance Domain Materials if you want to Learn Basics of Finance and Accounting.
Who should attend this Training?
This certification is highly suitable for a broad range of professionals either aspiring to, or already are in the IT and Finance domain, such as:
- Analytics professionals, professionals desirous of excelling in the fields of accounting and finance
- IT developers and testers
- Data analysts
- BI and reporting professionals
- Project managers
- Data scientists
- Professionals aspiring for a career in growing and demanding fields of real-time big data analytics