Effective Social Media Marketing Checklist | Digital Marketing
In a nutshell, Digital Marketing essential ingredient is Social Media Marketing means marketing on social networks or the promotion of goods and services through digital media. It could be Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Youtube.
Why is Social Media Marketing important?
However, not all businesses of different categories are aware of the benefits of social media marketing. In fact, 50% of small businesses having social media aren’t using social media to promote their business
Social media marketing requires both strategy and creativity. Its importance cannot be overstated. It’s so important that 97% of marketers are using social media and 78% of sales marketing people outsell their peers by using social media marketing checklist for their business growth.
Benefits of Social Media Marketing
1. Growing your brand awareness: Social media marketing will make it easy to spread the word about your products/services and mission.
2. Increasing your traffic: Using social media and linking it to your website will increase your traffic tremendously.
3. Promoting your products and services: This is ultimately why you invest in marketing, right?
Here are the best practices for an Effective Social Media Marketing Checklist channel-wise.
* Figure out how many times you want to post a day.
* Use paid ads to promote content, increase awareness, grow engagements and offer discounts.
* Respond to fans.
* Tag relevant pages if you’re discussing them.
* How many tweets to send on daily. Tweets should include • Videos
• Content offers • Call to action
• Attach an image.
* Retweet influencers
* Follow relevant people every day.
* Monitor keywords and mentions.
* Respond to tweets.
* Prepare a list of influencers.
LinkedIn is a different breed, here’s what you need to know.
* Update your status or post articles a few times a week.
* Scan industry groups i.e right audience a few times a week.
* Learn to update your company profile.
* Use LinkedIn to research prospects.
* Instagram is all about pictures, so use your creativity.
* Try Instagram Story.
* Try IGTV Videos.
* Create an appealing bio.
* Hashtag it!
* Give Shout outs to people on your post or story.
* Use quality filming equipment. You don’t need a DSLR camera but ensure that your camera produces crisp and clear images.
* Trim video content down to the essentials. Short and snappy videos are ideal.
* Avoid over-promoting. Integrate visuals and mentions of products in a discreet and natural way.
* Monitor channel analytics.
* Promotion is one of the most important parts of how to use YouTube for your small business. Share links to your videos on your other social media channels, on your business website and in email newsletters.