Phaplu To Everest Base Camp Trek Itinerary
TRIP FACTSTrip Duration: 18 days.
Best season: March, April and May & September, October and November.
Activity: Phaplu to Everest Base Camp Trek.
Per day Hiking: 3 - 8 hours.
Elevation:(minimum 1700m) and Maximum (5545m).
Trip Difficulty: Challenging.
Trek Cost: U$D 1350 - 1490.
Accommodation: Tea House/Lodge/Hotel during the Trek.
Meals included: (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during the trek.
Trekking starting point:Phaplu.
Trekking Ending point:Lukla.
Phaplu to Everest Base Camp (5,364m/17,598ft) trek, we drive Kathmandu to Phaplu by jeep 8/9 hour Which is local adventure trip with beautiful scenery on the way road in Nepal Himalayan region.Most of the tourist likes to flight Kathmandu to Lukla who have short Holidays in Nepal but some time weather is really bad.Travelling to Everest Base Camp trek from Phaplu it would be great, Don't worry about the flight to Lukla we have another option to go Everest Base camp by foot from Phaplu. If you have more than 15 days we can easily E.B.C. trek from Phaplu.
Trek from Phaplu to Everest Base Camp trek is supper classical trek in Lower Everest region. We trek passes beautiful village of Sherpa, Tamang, Rai, Magar etc, Villages Likes Ringmu, Takshindu, Nunthala, Bupsa, Cheplung and join Chaurikharka village, main tourist junction of Everest trail with Lukla to Everest base camp and fllowing the crossing Phakding village, benkar, Monju,Jorsalle and along the Dudha Koshi river (Dhuda means Milk and Koshi means river.) this river look likes milks that’s way local peoples called Dudha Koshi River passes the beautiful flora and fauna juniper and neplese national flower rhododendron trees and crossing the Bridge again acceding to Namche Bazzar 3445m. Namche Bazaar is big city in khumbu region, you can buy for some gifts for your families from Nepal and while you have free time we do sightseeing likes Buddhist temple, Sonam Photos Gallery, Sagarmatha National park Museum and Sherpa Old Museum, or Hiking to (Everest view Hotel) , which is the beautiful view point of Top of The World Mountain Everest View and all Himalayan Ranges, visit to Khumjung Village, Sir Edmund Hillary School, Khunde Village and back to Namche Bazzar. Next day Trail leads to Tengboche Village(3867m) , Dingboche (4415M) , Labuche, Gorakshep (5160m) , and climb to View point of Kalapathar (5545m) and hiking to Everest base camp you can enjoy with natural Landscape, Khumbu Glacier and Amazing Mountains views of all Himalayan ranges and back down to Namche, Lukla and flight back to Kathmandu.
- More than 8 thousand mountains like; Makalu (8467m) , Lhoste (8535m) and choyu (8185m) .
- Mt Everest is top of the world mountain.
- Flight to Tenzing Hillary Airport Lukla.
- Beautiful passe village Phaplu, Nunthala, Bhupsa jorsalle, Namche Bazzar Village.
- Best view Mt Everest from Everest Hotel.
SAMPLE ITINERARY > PHAPLU TO EVEREST BASE CAMP TREK
- Day 01: Arriving In Kathmandu (1350m).
- Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley with professional tours Guide.
- Day 03: Kathmandu to Salleri Bazaar or Phaplu by jeep 8/9 Hours drive overnight at Lodge.
- Day 04: Phaplu - Nunthala 6/7 hours walking overnight at Lodge.
- Day 05: Nunthala - Kharikhola - Bupsa 5/6 hours walking over night at lodge.
- Day 06: Bupsa - Paiya - Cheplung 6/7 hours walking overnight at Lodge.
- Day 07: Cheplung - Phakding - Manju - Namche Bazaar (3445m).
- Day 08: Rest Day in Namche Bazaar.
- Day 09: Namche - Tenboche (3867m) 5/6 hours walking overnight at lodge.
- Day 10: Tengboche - Pangbuche - Dingbuche (4415m) 6/7 hours walking.
- Day 11: Acclimatization Day.
- Day 12: Dingbuche - Thukla - Labuche (4912m) 3/4 hours walking.
- Day 13: Labuche - Gorakhshep (5160m) 3/4 hours walking.
- Day 14: Gorekhshep — E.B.C. — Labuche (4912m).
- Day 15: Labuche — Tengbuche — Namche Bazaar (3445m) 7/8 hours walking.
- Day 16: Namche — Phakding — Lukla (2860m) 7/8 hours walking.
- Day 17: Flight Back to Kathmandu 30 minute.
- Day 18: Departure at your Home country.
FREE - BENEFITS OF THIS TRIP:
- Airport transportation on arrival and departure days (our staff will do pick you up and drop you off).
- Arrangement Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bags and down jackets (if you do not have own) its rental included if needs.
- First Aid Kit Medical.
- Trip Route Map, Outline itinerary and printed (Himalayan Local Guide Pvt. Ltd) Hiking T-shirt.
- We provide an Oximeter to measure your Oxygen and Pulse at high altitude sickness to find out the accurate your health Condition when you are in the Himalaya.
- International Airport to Hotel and Airport Pick up and drop by private car / van / Jeep / Hiace depend on the Group Size.
- Transportation service from Hotel – Domastic Airport – Hotel by Car.
- kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu flight ticket.
- All Meals on full Board basis BLD (Italian, Chinese, Indian, Nepali and many European delicious food lunches, dinner and breakfast) Choose by menu.
- Three times Cup of tea and coffee on your choice in every meal time.
- All necessary Entry fee including ACAP Permit (Annapurna conservation area Project) and Tims Card (Trekking Information Management System).
- Himalayan Local Guide team, Professional Honest, strong and Government trained English speaking Guide, His salary, three times the meals, Insurance and equipments, etc.
- Himalayan experienced strong and honest porters during the trek (2 Clients for 1 Porter).
- Trekking Lodges (Tea House or Home Stay) During the Trek.
- Assistant Guide for the group 5 or above.
- Approval of Certificate after the successful trekking.
- Supplementary energy bar, crackers, Cookies and Halls etc.
- Seasonal fruits likes; Apple, Oranges, pomegran and Blackberry etc.
- First Aid kit box (Guide will Carry it during the trekking).
- Cold drink, such as beer, mineral water, cock, Fanta and Whisky etc.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, WIFI, Hot Shower, Shopping etc.
- Your International air fare.
- Nepal visa fee. (15 Days -25 U$D, 30 Days — 40U$D and 90 Days — 100 U$D.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with Lunch and Dinner.
- Trekking Equipments.
- Travel insurance that is just in case.
- Tips for Guide and porters.
- Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, three pairs of trekking t-shirts and long sleeved shirts.
- Thermal Shirt for Colder place, Fleece Jacket, Warm wool Sweaters, Waterproof and windproof Jacket.
- Cotton Trekking pants with folding, Waterproof and windproof pants.
- Sun Hat, Wool or fleece hat, Headlight, Sunglass, Sunscreen 50, Face wipes and towel.
- Trekking Boats, ¾ Paris Preferably Cotton Socks, Crampon, one pairs extra Sport Shoes, Gaiters, just in case if snow, Gloves and Thick Gloves.
- Big rucksack above the 40 L, Waterproof Bag Cover, Rain Coat, Trekking Pole (if you needed).
- Laundry Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush, Toilet papers, Water peals.
- Bottle for drinking water, Pen and Note Book Copy and Tourist Guide Book.
- Camera, battery charger, Memory card, Cell Phone and Charger, Money Wallet, Altimeters and Playing card.
- Diamox, Cotton bandages, Paracetamol, Painkillers, Loperamide to Control diarrhea (just in Case).
- Water purified tablets, Lozenges, Elastic bandages, Thermometer, Moleskin and sling.