By using the Magento 2 Order Import Export extension, online store owners will be able to export orders from other eCommerce stores such as old Magento versions seamlessly to the latest Magento store.
It is impossible for an online store owner to afford to lose their customer's order data when upgrading or migrating their store to the latest version of Magento 2. Your customers will appreciate a seamless and personalized shopping experience when you carry over orders from the previous Magento version to the latest one.
Have you been working on migration or upgrading to the latest Magento 2 version as a Magento 2 store admin? In such a case, you might need a tool to handle store data during migration, such as orders, customers, etc. FME Extensions created Magento 2 Order Import Export extension to facilitate data migration in response to this requirement.
Order data can be migrated easily from one Magento store to another, or from other eCommerce stores to your latest Magento 2 store, using the Magento 2 Order Import Export module.
Use this extension to never miss any of your customer's order data while performing any migration or up-gradation process. Ensure services like invoice generation, shipping memos, and much more during the migration process.
Features of Magento 2 Order Import Export Extension:
- Import order data from other eCommerce platforms or M1
- Choose orders from a specific customer range or date range
- Export and Import orders' data easily in CSV format
- Import the data to a particular or defined store view
- Automate bulk order processing
- Generate order invoices, shipping, and credit memos during the order migration process
- Lightning-fast import-export process: Process up to 2,000 orders per minute
- Get detailed order import export history and error reports