IJ Scan Utility is picture and document scanning software that works with both Windows and Mac operating systems. With a few mouse clicks, you may do a continuous scan of your data. Canon Ij Scan Utility For Mac also has a slew of interactive features that will make scanning easier and offer you with an unrivalled experience. You can choose to act in line with the alternatives shown on your screen. The Canon IJ Scan Utility has three scanning modes: Auto, Document, and Photo. Select Auto Mode if you wish to scan any of your objects using the predefined settings. By working in Document Mode, you may guarantee that your scanned papers are simpler to read. Similarly, you may acquire the optimum scan quality for your photographs under Photo Mode. Furthermore, when you scan documents or photos with the IJ scan tool, the documents are immediately stored to your system's Preset Folder. Until you change the settings to match your needs.
Why My Canon IJ Scan Utility Not Working?
On your Windows or Mac computer, you may scan and save pictures and documents using IJ Scan Utility. The scanning procedure is much simplified by this tool. Simply follow the straightforward instructions below if the Canon Ij Scan Utility Not Working properly.
- When launching the utility software for the first time and running into this problem, check to see if the installed utility file is compatible with your Windows or Mac OS.
- IJ Scan Utility is OS compatible, so please keep that in mind.
- Mac and Windows operating systems
- Install the compatible version of the utility programme instead of the existing, incompatible version if you already have it installed on your computer.
- Close the utility pro and resume it later if the Canon IJ Scan Utility isn't working when performing a scan operation.
- Restart either your Windows or Mac machine if the issue still exists.
- Run the IJ Scan Utility after the computer has restarted to make sure it is functional.
- Your Mac should have an entry for your Canon printer under System Preferences. To check if your printer is listed, go to the System Preferences section and choose the Printers and Scanners option. Incorporating the printer will fix this.
- To see if your Canon printer is listed, look in the Printers & Scanners area. If not, add the printer and restart your computer's Canon IJ Scanner.
- You can get more information and remote assistance from our technical support staff if Canon IJ Scan Utility isn't functioning.
Installing the IJ Scan Utility is necessary.
The CD that came with your Canon IJ printer or scanner or the official Canon support page on your web browser can both be used to install IJ Scan Utility. In any scenario, the setup can be deployed on your machine fast and efficiently.
Installation of IJ Scan Utility Setup via CD
Simply adhere to these easy procedures to install Canon IJ Scan Utility setup on your device using a CD:
- Insert the provided CD into the CD drive of your computer. A setup dialogue box will appear on your screen.
- The main application window will appear on your screen after you click Setup.
- Use a USB cord to connect your PC and your Canon printer/scanner.
- When using a wireless printer, you should ideally connect to the network.
- A software list is displayed. Then, in the MP drivers section, select the Canon IJ Scan Utility software by checking the box next to it.
- To confirm your agreement, click Yes in the licencing agreement window that has just appeared on your screen.
- As a result, the IJ Scan Utility setup installation begins. When you're done, click Finish to finish the installation.
Install IJ Scan Utility Setup from a website.
- Open your web browser and type usa.canon.com/support into the address bar. On your screen, the Canon support website appears.
- Next, enter the model name or number of your Canon printer or scanner in the appropriate field. If you can't remember your model number, look at the device's back label.
- A list of devices will appear below as soon as you begin typing the name of your device. Select your device's name from the list at this point.
- Navigate to the Drivers & Downloads page to begin the installation. The MP drivers package includes the IJ Scan Utility software as built-in software.
- Look for the desired operating system in the Drivers & Downloads section. Select the appropriate Windows version if you are attempting to install the software on Windows. Select Mac if you use a Mac.
- To continue, click the Select button, then the Download tab. This will start the download of the system setup for your computer.
- Double-click the recently downloaded file to begin the software installation process. The program's home screen will then appear.
- Connect your PC and printer/scanner, then check the box for MP drivers. Your computer's setup will now begin to install.
References: canon ij scanner