Digital Torque Tester- Torque meter
Digital Torque Tester is a consistent tool to measure the force or torque required to open a closed cap of PET bottle. It gives Torque in digital format. The digital display is a high end sophisticated read out with Auto Tare (ZERO) set facility and Peak Hold arrangement. The test sample is placed in between the anti-slip holders/pegs for strong holding of test sample.
Digital Torque Tester is designed to provide accurate and precision based torque value. The instrument is used for testing the opening force of the PET bottles when subjected to a load under twisting.
Product Specification of Digital Torque Tester
· Accuracy: ± 0.5 lb-Inch (with master weight)
· Least Count/Resolution: 0.1 lb-inch
· Power: 220V , Single phase, 50 Hz
· Display: Digital (LED) 7 segment display
· Digital Torque Tester Monitoring: Peak Load indicator with Digital readout
and peak hold feature
· Minimum Diameter for specimen holding: 30 mm
· Maximum Diameter for specimen holding: 110 mm
· Weights for Calibration: 10 lbs, 20 lbs (optional parts)
· Strong clamping pegs/holders for zero slip gripping support
· Digital Display for accuracy and repeatability
· In-house calibration facility
· Precise measurement of torque
· Adjustable clamping mechanism to hold different size of bottles
· Highly accurate torque sensor
· Easy to read LED display
· Provision to hold peak value in memory
· 9 Sample readings can be saved on digital readout
· Data output in digital display form
· Safety lock pin to eliminate extra force on the Torque sensor.
· A sample reading can be seen on – digital readout.