You can also scan the card's QR code and activate your Cash App card:
- To do this, you must have the Cash App installed on your mobile device.
- Once you have installed the application, go to the app's home page and select "Cash Card."
- Once there, enter the card number, expiration date, and additional information.
- Once you have completed the process, you will receive a confirmation text.
Read more: Cash App Account Closed
How to activate Cash App card on phone and computer?
The activation process of a Cash App card is different for phones and computers. To activate your Cash App card, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- You must visit the Cash App website or app to activate the Cash App card on your phone and computer.
- The Cash App's home page or bottom page should have an icon that says "Get Cash Card."
- Enter the card number, CVV, and expiration date to activate the card. After you've entered the information, you'll receive an email with your new card's details.
- Once you've verified the information, you can use the Cash App.