Best Panty Liners in India only at LAIQA
The average woman menstruates for four days, with a total of 400 periods in her lifetime. That's a lot of disposables! One way to reduce your environmental footprint is by switching from disposable tampons and pads to organic cotton sanitary pads. Not only are they better for you, but they're also better for the planet. Buy Panty Liners Online now from LAIQA at affordable prices.
A few perks of using natural and organic cotton sanitary pads:
● Organic pads are created from plant-based ingredients, making them safer and more comfortable to use.
● Biodegradable pads are a safer alternative to plastic-based pads, which can cause infections and responses that might impair a person's fertility.
● Because these pads are made without plastic, the possibility of a health hazard is nearly zero, and there is no negative impact on the environment.
● While plastic pads can take up to 700-800 days to degrade completely, biodegradable sanitary pads begin to decompose after just one year of use.
● Regular sanitary pads contain polymers that produce dioxin when they come into contact with the air, resulting in serious contamination.
● Biodegradable pads are the most hygienic option available on the market, according to doctors.
Why buy LAIQA sanitary pads?
Laiqa is a company that specializes in organic sanitary pads. They offer a variety of options for consumers, including pantyliners and maxi pads. As an eco-friendly alternative to disposable products, Laiqa offers consumers the opportunity to make a difference in their own lives as well as the environment. Here are some of the remarkable features of LAIQA sanitary pads - Best Panty Liners in India:
● High absorption: They are designed to lock in menstrual flow while preventing leaks and stains.
● Comfort: The pads have a soft texture and are made from a nonwoven supersoft top layer.
● Environmentally friendly: The pads are made from reduced plastic, wrapped in 100% biodegradable material, and come with recyclable sanitary disposal bags.
● Skin friendly: The pads are pH balanced, minimising the risk of skin rashes and irritation.