- Maintaining cleanliness and proper hygiene is the very basic step to reduction, control and prevention of acne. There are many medicines and ointments readily available in the market nowadays for controlling and preventing acne. The treatment of acne comes under various branches of medicine such as natural herbal treatments, ayurvedic, surgical procedure etc. Apart from these a proper diet is also good in treating acne.
According to Ayurveda, acne are the papules resembling the sprout on the bark of ‘Shalmali ‘ tree, appears on the face in adolescents. Increased ‘kapha and vata dosha’ and ‘rakta and meda dhatu ‘ are involved in causing this disease.
According to Ayurveda most important contributory factors in this condition is diet. Improper dietary habits may lead to acne or yavanapidika.
The paste of masurdal (lentil) with curd and a few drops of neem oil, if applied on the face will bestow you a good complexion and will cure acne. Or,
Make the paste of haridra and ch
- Acne is a common human skin disease characterized by areas of skin with red scales, blackheads, whiteheads, pinheads, pimples and papules. Acne occurs most commonly during adolescence, and sometimes might continue into adulthood. There are various types of acne, out of which the most common is acne vulgaris, which is found mostly among teenagers. The other types of acne are acne rosacea, cystic acne, nodular acne, acne inversa etc. There are several different types of acne, which are categorized according to the severity of the condition: Blackheads are follicles that have a wider than normal opening. They are filled with plugs of sebum and sloughed-off cells and have undergone a chemical reaction resulting in the oxidation of melanin. This gives the material in the follicle the typical black color.
Whiteheads are follicles that are filled with the same material, but have only a microscopic opening to the skin surface. Since the air cannot reach the follicle, the material
- Acne could be found on skin in the form of pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, red scaly skin, pinheads or papules. The pores on our skin consist of a type of gland called the sebaceous glands. These glands produce a type of oil called sebum which is required as a lubricant to our skin and hair. Most of the time these glands produce only the right amount of oil required. As a teen’s body begins to mature and develop, though, hormones stimulate the sebaceous glands to make more sebum, and the glands may become overactive. Pores become clogged if there is too much sebum and too many dead skin cells. Bacteria can then get trapped inside the pores and multiply, causing swelling and redness — the start of acne. All these happens due to hormonal changes. But it is also found that acne is caused due to improper diet, psychological reasons of stress and depressions, and due to unhygienic reasons. It could also be caused due to genetic reasons where acne is inherited from parents or ancestors.
- Acne is a common human skin disease found among teenagers as they enter puberty. Acne occurs most commonly during adolescence, and sometimes might continue into adulthood. It affects mostly the skin over the face, the upper part of the chest and the back. Hormonal imbalance during the puberty stage is responsible for the teen age acne. Boys produce these hormones in high concentrations. This is why teen age boys suffer more severely from acne as compared to girls. Often teen acne is considered as just a phase and is not treated. However, proper treatments during the very first stage of acne results in the reduction of acne all through the teenage years.
The pores on our skin consist of a type of gland called the sebaceous glands. These glands produce a type of oil called sebum which is required as a lubricant to our skin and hair. Most of the time these glands produce only the right amount of oil required. As a teen’s body begins to mature and develop, though, hormones stimulate the
- It is true that healthy radiant skin forms the foundation of long lasting genuine beauty. The latest product of Sibu Company which is world renowned manufacturing company of beauty products and supplements is loaded with sea buckthorn oil with amazing healing properties of shea butter and meadowfoam which makes skin softer and healthier in a natural way. The name of this amazing product is Sibu body cream. Sibu beauty body cream magically hydrates your skin from internally and protects it from everyday exposure of harmful environmental pollutants and UV rays of sun. Moreover Sibu body cream also protects skin from skin damaging free radicals.You all would be surprised to read that Sibu body cream is loaded with sea buckthorn seed oil, fruit oil and even whole purred berries which wonderfully help in softening, healing and protecting your skin in natural way. Number of scientific and clinical studies has proved that daily use of Sibu body cream helps in achieving youthful texture. Also
- Have your skin lost its luster and glow? Does the daily exposure to sun and harmful pollutants of surroundings left your skin dull and dry? Then fret not! Check out this article that guides you over latest product of Sibu which if used on regular basis helps in achieving beautiful and flawless skin in an easy way.
The use of pure, simple and effective Sibu beauty sea buckthorn facial soap washes away the dirt and pollutants which badly affects the skin. Regular application of this soap helps in moisturizing and repair of skin. It creates a protective barrier against the harmful UV rays of sun and its regular use also protects skin from cell damaging free radicals in a great way. Sibu beauty sea buckthorn facial soap lathers thick and wonderfully cleanses, detoxifies and repair skin in a magical way.
You all would be glad to know that Sibu beauty sea buckthorn facial soap cleanses, conditions and moisturizes skin in a great way. Also it wonderfully addresses rosacea and eczema sympto
- Hey girls and guys, you all would be glad to know that world famous company has launched new sea buckthorn rejuvenating night cream which effectively helps in stimulating cell renewal system while protecting skin’s natural lipid barrier. The presence of good amount of sea buckthorn adds lot of healing properties to this new improved product of sibu. You would be amazed to read that sea buckthorn has been used since ancient times for treating various types of skin disorders. The regular use of sibu beauty-sea buckthorn rejuvenating night cream wonderfully reduces the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles on skin while giving smooth silky touch to skin. Application of this magical night cream from sibu enhances the repair process of skin and protects skin from harmful ultra violet rays of sun in a big way. So do get this cream for perfectly hydrating your skin and replenishing it a nice way.
- Acne breakouts are considered as a normal part of adolescence age which is caused due to changes in body hormones. It is sad to reveal that every teenager has to pass through this phase of life during their puberty stage. Even in certain cases, adults too suffer from this terrible and annoying skin ailment.
In medical terms, acne is commonly called as ‘acne vulgaris’ which occurs due to changes in skin structure in the facial and neck area as these parts of body contains large amount of hair follicles and sebaceous glands. Some people also get affected with acnes on back and shoulder area of body.
For treating acne, visiting dermatologist can prove out to be an expensive affair. So, all those people who are struggling hard to get rid of acnes can go for natural acne treatments as they are 100% safe and free from any type of side effects. Natural acne treatments are gaining good popularity these days among teenagers and adolescents due to number of reasons. Firstly, these treatments
- Do you know that the initial signs of stress and aging show their first impact on your face? The area around our eyes is quite vulnerable and constant regular care is needed to keep it healthy. It is very important to take due care with proper nutrients intake to enjoy bright, youthful, even texture of skin.
You all would be glad to read that Sibu-world famous beauty product company have launched brand new product that protects the area around your eyes from aging and other problems. This age-defying eye cream from Sibu is prepared naturally to gently support the delicate skin surrounding your eyes. The presence of sea buckthorn oil and pumpkin seeds not only protects skin from environmental damage plus keeps the skin firm too. Its regular use keeps the fine lines refined. The regular use of Sibu eye cream soothes sun-damaged skin in a great way. The botanical blend of natural ingredients in this cream leaves skin around your eyes soft, rejuvenated and smooth.
Sibu eye cream is a ri
- Are you looking for perfect solutions to enhance the beauty of your tresses and skin? Have you got fed up with your dry and listless hair? Does your skin lack glow and attraction? Well don’t lose your heart! We all try number of remedies to achieve clean skin and beautiful tresses. But this time world renowned company Sibu has launched sift gel supplement using sea buckthorn oil as its major component named as Sibu cellular support sea buckthorn oil with omega 7 to improve your skin and hair beauty in an effective way.
These magical sea buckthorn oil rich capsules are loaded with omega 7 which helps in cellular rejuvenation and prevention of skin aging process. This wonderful product from Sibu is a complete source of essential nutrients which are highly helpful in gaining healthy hair and skin. Since it is loaded with number of powerful antioxidants, it nicely protects skin from free radicals. In other words, we can say that this product is a powerful free-radical scavenger. Regula