TMJ surgery | TMJ specialist | TMJ dysfunction
It is also calledTemporomandibular joint (TMJ). It is a disorder of the jaw muscles and nervescaused by the injury to the temporomandibular joint. This joint is theconnection between the jawbone and the skull. Whenever you chew, crack or pop,you suffer a great pain in this joint.
HOW IT WORKS
Weperform the following techniques:
· We perform some jaw exercises to strengthen muscles and improveflexibility.
· We perform the heat therapy to improve blood circulation in thejaw.
· We perform the ice therapy to reduce swelling and relieve pain.
· We provide a good quality massage to relieve overall muscletension.
· We provide training to improve posture and correct jawalignment.