How to do if the machine of organic fertilizer production is rusty?
The rusting phenomenon of organic fertilizer production machines is generated by the redox reaction of iron in the oxygen environment, and most of the machinery and equipment in the industrial industry are made of iron and steel, so they are also prone to rust, and they need to be derusted after a period of use. So, the following small series to introduce you to livestock manure treatment equipment rust removal method.
1. Remove rust by hand. Generally, the tools used for manual rust removal are hammers, shovels, scrapers, wire brushes and so on. Generally, the thick rust spots are knocked loose with hammers and then removed with shovels. However, it has high labor intensity and low rust removal efficiency, so it is difficult to remove dirt such as oxide scale, and the rust removal effect is poor, which can not reach the required cleanliness and roughness.
2. Mechanical derusting. There are many tools and processes for mechanical derusting, mainly as follows:
(1) Small scale pneumatic or electric derusting: it is mainly powered by electricity or compressed air and equipped with appropriate derusting device to carry out reciprocating or rotary motion to meet the derusting requirements of various occasions. fertilizer machine manufacturers
(2) Shot Peening: mainly composed of particle jet erosion to achieve surface cleaning and appropriate roughness.
(3) High pressure water abrasive derusting: the impact of high pressure water jet and water prying are used to destroy the corrosion and the adhesion of coating to steel plate inside the granulator machine for fertilizer.
(4) Chemical derusting: it is mainly a derusting method that uses the mechanical acid of livestock manure organic fertilizer production line to react with metal oxides, so as to remove the rust products on the metal surface, that is, acid pickling derusting, which can only be operated in the workshop.
The above is the details of rust removal methods for livestock manure treatment equipment. The processes and tools used in these two methods are different, and the effect is also different. When we remove rust for the equipment, we can choose the appropriate treatment method according to the degree of rust, so as to obtain better rust removal effect.