Tamang Heritage Trail Trek - 8 Days Itinerary
TRIP FACTSTrip Duration: 8 days.
Best season: March, April and May & September, October and November.
Activity: 8 - Days Tamang Heritage Trail Trekking.
Per day Hiking: 3-8 hours.
Elevation:(minimum 1500m) and Maximum (3287m).
Trip Difficulty: Moderate.
Trek Cost:U$D 520-680.
Group Size: 1-25.
Accommodation: Tea House/Home Stay/Lodge/Hotel during the Trek.
Meals included: (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during the trek.
Trekking starting point: Shyabrubensi.
Trekking Ending point:Shyabrubensi.
8 - Days Tamang Heritage trail is new trekking route in Langtang National park region.This trip chance to explore the Tamang cultural village and Tibetan cultural. This trek start from Syabrubesi and the entire way uphill climb Banjyang view point see the Himalayan panorama view and villages. And following the route and Gatlang Village.When get to this village go to visit lake, Gatlang Village, Monastery, etc. From Gatlang Village all the way downhill and cross the small wood bridge. There are chilime Hydropower dams and cross the Bridge all the way uphill Tatopani Village. Tatopani mean's Natural hot spring we can go to bath then enjoy it. From Tatopani Village following the forest and see the so many different kinds of flowers as likes Nepal national flower rhododendron white colure, pin colure, red colure and wild animal likes Monkies, Deers, Bears, Leopard. Domestic animals like Cows, Jopes, Sheeps, Goats, etc. Brimdang and climb uphill Nakthali dada around 3,289 meters get to Nathalie view point see the Himalayans as likes Ganesh Himal , Tibet Range ,Langtang range and Gosaikunda range and trek to downhill Thuman village, timure village Tibet and Nepal border via Bridim Village back to syabrubesi.
BEST TIME TO DO TAMANG HERITAGE TRAIL TREK:
The temperatures will be increasing from the middle of March and with blue skies, white-snow capped will be seen at their occasion. So many Travelers often succeed their climber in this time. On the way trip, the Nepalese National flowers will be blossom likes; red, white and pink colors with luscious green and dense forest.
About the temperature during the days 15 to 25°C, will be gets colder nights and morning times, Temperature will be less than 8°C, and must of the morning time will be see blue sky with white snow-capped Mountains.
The Coldest time Starts from December to till early February, after overdue February, Climate will be slowly gets warmer temperatures to get cold dropping to -2°C to - 5°C at high altitude. While the sun come up, day time gets warms and blue sky with stunning all Himalayas views.
TRIP HIGHTLIGHTS OF 8 - DAYS TAMANG HERITAGE TRAIL TREK:
- Scenic Drive from Kathmandu to syabrubesi.
- Newly opened trekking route in Langtang National Park region.
- Tamang Heritage Trail New Home stays Trek.
- Less crowded and the untouched gorgeousness of the region.
- Delightful views of the Ganesh Himal, Tibet peak and Langtang range etc.
- Beautiful parvati Kunda Lake.
- Ancients Buddhist Monasteries.
- Wildlife animals like: monkeys, Musk Deer, Himalayan Thar and many other.
- Tamang ethnic culture and villages.
- Natural Hot spring at tatopani Village.
- Amazing Mountains View from Nagthali (3175m).
SAMPLE ITINERARY > TAMANG HERITAGE TRAIL TREK
- Day 01: Kathmandu to syabrubesi (1503m) 6/7 hours drive and stay overnight at the lodge.
- Day 02: Syabrubesi to Gatlang Village (2238m) 5/6 hours walking stay overnight at the lodge.
- Day 03: Gatlang Village to Tatopani Village (2607m) 5/6 hours walking stay overnight at the lodge.
- Day 04:Tatopani Village to Nakthali view point (3289m) ¾ hours walking stay overnight at the lodge.
- Day 05: early morning goes to visit the Nepal and Tibet border view point back to same lodge and trek to thuman (2338m) village 2/3 hours walking stay overnight at the lodge.
- Day 06: Thuman Village to Bridim (2229m) Village 4/5 hours walking stay overnight at the lodge.
- Day 07: Bridim Village to Syabrubesi (1503m) 3 hour's walking stay overnight at the lodge.
- Day 08: Syabrubesi to back to Kathmandu 6/7 hours drive and overnight at a hotel.
FREE - BENEFITS OF TAMANG HERITAGE TRAIL TREK:
- Airport transportation on arrival and departure days (our staff will do pick you up and drop you off).
- Arrangement Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bags and down jackets (if you do not have own) its rental included if needs.
- First Aid Kit Medical.
- Trip Route Map, Outline itinerary and printed (Himalayan Local Guide Pvt. Ltd) Hiking T-shirt.
- We provide an Oximeter to measure your Oxygen and Pulse at high altitude sickness to find out the accurate your health Condition when you are in the Himalaya.
- International Airport to Hotel and Airport Pick up and drop by private car / van / Jeep / Hiace depend on the Group Size.
- Transportation service from Kathmandu – Syabrubesi – Kathmandu by Bus.
- All Meals on full Board basis BLD (Italian, Chinese, Indian, Nepali and many European delicious food lunches, dinner and breakfast) Choose by menu.
- Three times Cup of tea and coffee on your choice in every meal time.
- All necessary Entry fee including Langtang National Park permit and Tims Card (Trekking Information Management System).
- Himalayan Local Guide team, Professional Honest, strong and Government trained English speaking Guide, His salary, three times the meals, Insurance and equipments, etc.
- Himalayan experienced strong and honest porters during the trek (2 Clients for 1 Porter).
- Trekking Lodges (Tea House or Home Stay) During the Trek.
- Assistant Guide for the group 5 or above.
- Approval of Certificate after the successful trekking.
- Supplementary energy bar, crackers, Cookies and Halls etc.
- Seasonal fruits likes; Apple, Oranges, pomegran and Blackberry etc.
- First Aid kit box (Guide will Carry it during the trekking).
- Cold drink, such as beer, mineral water, cock, Fanta and Whisky etc.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, WIFI, Hot Shower, Shopping etc.
- Your International air fare.
- Nepal visa fee. (15 Days -25 U$D, 30 Days — 40U$D and 90 Days — 100 U$D.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with Lunch and Dinner.
- Trekking Equipments.
- Travel insurance that is just in case.
- Tips for Guide and porters.
- Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, three pairs of trekking t-shirts and long sleeved shirts.
- Thermal Shirt for Colder place, Fleece Jacket, Warm wool Sweaters, Waterproof and windproof Jacket.
- Cotton Trekking pants with folding, Waterproof and windproof pants.
- Sun Hat, Wool or fleece hat, Headlight, Sunglass, Sunscreen 50, Face wipes and towel.
- Trekking Boats, ¾ Paris Preferably Cotton Socks, Crampon, one pairs extra Sport Shoes, Gaiters, just in case if snow, Gloves and Thick Gloves.
- Big rucksack above the 40 L, Waterproof Bag Cover, Rain Coat, Trekking Pole (if you needed).
- Laundry Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush, Toilet papers, Water peals.
- Bottle for drinking water, Pen and Note Book Copy and Tourist Guide Book.
- Camera, battery charger, Memory card, Cell Phone and Charger, Money Wallet, Altimeters and Playing card.
- Diamox, Cotton bandages, Paracetamol, Painkillers, Loperamide to Control diarrhea (just in Case).
- Water purified tablets, Lozenges, Elastic bandages, Thermometer, Moleskin and sling.