Mardi Himal Trek - 7 Days
TRIP FACTSTrip Duration: 7 days.
Best season: March, April and May & September, October and November.
Activity: Mardi Himal Trek.
Per day Hiking: 3 - 7 hours.
Elevation:(minimum 970m) and Maximum (4500m).
Trip Difficulty: Challenging.
Trek cost:U$D 540 - 670.
Group Size:1-20 peoples.
Accommodation: Tea House/Lodge/Hotel during the Trek.
Meals included: (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during the trek.
Trekking starting point: Phedi.
Trekking Ending point:Lamure.
7 - Days Mardi Himal trek is an easy and short mild trekking route in the western Nepal with magnificent views of all Annapurna Himalayans regions. We organize 7 days Mardi Himal sweet and short treks from Kathmandu or Pokhara.
Mardi Himal trek is one of the most famous and new trekking routes in Annapurna Himalayans region. This short and blameless trekking trip provides to you the experience of trekking in Nepal Himalayan in the superlative possible way. This trip passing the delightful traditional typical cultural village like Kande, Australian camp, Pothana, Deaurali, forest camp, high camp, Mardi Himal base camp and siding, you will discover the gems of the Mountains in the journey. Leap through the beautiful Nepalese National rhododendron forests, pine and many different kinds of trees. This trek chance to see the white snow capped likes as your ultimate destination you will reach the greatest natural Mountains view the Mt. Machhapuchhare 6995m (Fishtail) Annapurna south 7230m, Himchuli 6470m, and Many More Mountain, etc.
BEST TIME TO DO MARDI HIMAL TREK:
The temperatures will be increasing from the middle of March and with blue skies, white-snow capped will be seen at their occasion. So many Travelers often succeed their climber in this time. On the way trip, the Nepalese National flowers will be blossom likes; red, white and pink colors with luscious green and dense forest.
About the temperature during the days 15 to 25°C, will be gets colder nights and morning times, Temperature will be less than 8°C, and must of the morning time will be see blue sky with white snow-capped Mountains.
The Coldest time Starts from December to till early February, after overdue February, Climate will be slowly gets warmer temperatures to get cold dropping to -2°C to - 5°C at high altitude. While the sun come up, day time gets warms and blue sky with stunning all Himalayas views.
SAMPLE ITINERARY > 7 MARDI HIMAL TREK
- Day 01: Kathmandu to Australian Camp: Early morning Drive by tourist bus to pokhara it takes 6/7 hour and then again change car or taxi to Kande Village 30 minute drive and Trek to Australian camp 1 hours walking over night at Lodge.
- Day 02: Australian Camp(2075 m) to Forest Camp (2650 m, 10km, 5 hrs): Early morning breakfasts and enjoys with Mountains view and trek passing beautiful rhododendron forest and pine jungle forest camp 5/6 hours walking overnight at Lodge.
- Day 03: Forest Camp 2650 m to High Camp 3560 m, 7 km, 5/6 hrs: Early morning Breakfast and enjoy with Natural Mountains views take a lot of Mountains picture Trek to High Camp it takes 5/6 hours uphill walking overnight at Lodge.
- Day 04: High Camp to Mardi Himal Base Camp 6 hrs: Early morning Breakfast and trek to Mardi Himal Base Camp enjoying with Mountains views and trek back down to same place stay overnight.
- Day 05: High Camp - Siding: We trek down hill to Siding Village.It takes 5/6 hours walking And then overnight at Lodge.
- Day 06: Siding to Pokhara: Early morning breakfast and drive from siding to Pokhara by local bus or jeep it takes 2/3 hour and visit Pokhara valley lake side, David falls, cave and Mountain Museum and Many more, etc.
- Day 07: Pokhara - Kathmandu: Drive back to Kathmandu overnight at Lodge.
FREE - BENEFITS OF THIS TRIP:
- Airport transportation on arrival and departure days (our staff will do pick you up and drop you off).
- Arrangement Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bags and down jackets (if you do not have own) its rental included if needs.
- First Aid Kit Medical.
- Trip Route Map, Outline itinerary and printed (Himalayan Local Guide Pvt. Ltd) Hiking T-shirt.
- We provide an Oximeter to measure your Oxygen and Pulse at high altitude sickness to find out the accurate your health Condition when you are in the Himalaya.
- Best view all Himalayan range from Mardi Himal Base Camp.
- Annapurna 1 is biggest mountain in the Annapurna region.
- Manaslu range, Dhaulagiri range, Annapurna south, Hiuchuli and many more.
- One of the Beautiful and traditional Dhampus, Deurali, pothana village.
- International Airport to Hotel and Airport Pick up and drop by private car / van / Jeep / Hiace depend on the Group Size.
- Transportation service from Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu by Tourist Bus.
- Pokhara – Dhampus Phedi by Taxi.
- Lumre - Pokhara by Bus.
- All Meals on full Board basis BLD (Italian, Chinese, Indian, Nepali and many European delicious food lunches, dinner and breakfast) Choose by menu.
- Three times Cup of tea and coffee on your choice in every meal time.
- All necessary Entry fee including ACAP Permit (Annapurna conservation area Project) and Tims Card (Trekking Information Management System).
- Himalayan Local Guide team, Professional Honest, strong and Government trained English speaking Guide, His salary, three times the meals, Insurance and equipments, etc.
- Himalayan experienced strong and honest porters during the trek (2 Clients for 1 Porter).
- Trekking Lodges (Tea House or Home Stay) During the Trek.
- Assistant Guide for the group 5 or above.
- Approval of Certificate after the successful trekking.
- Supplementary energy bar, crackers, Cookies and Halls etc.
- Seasonal fruits likes; Apple, Oranges, pomegran and Blackberry etc.
- First Aid kit box (Guide will Carry it during the trekking).
- Cold drink, such as beer, mineral water, cock, Fanta and Whisky etc.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, WIFI, Hot Shower, Shopping etc.
- Your International air fare.
- Nepal visa fee. (15 Days -25 U$D, 30 Days — 40U$D and 90 Days — 100 U$D.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and pokhara with Lunch and Dinner.
- Trekking Equipments.
- Travel insurance that is just in case.
- Tips for Guide and porters.
- Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, three pairs of trekking t-shirts and long sleeved shirts.
- Thermal Shirt for Colder place, Fleece Jacket, Warm wool Sweaters, Waterproof and windproof Jacket.
- Cotton Trekking pants with folding, Waterproof and windproof pants.
- Sun Hat, Wool or fleece hat, Headlight, Sunglass, Sunscreen 50, Face wipes and towel.
- Trekking Boats, ¾ Paris Preferably Cotton Socks, Crampon, one pairs extra Sport Shoes, Gaiters, just in case if snow, Gloves and Thick Gloves.
- Big rucksack above the 40 L, Waterproof Bag Cover, Rain Coat, Trekking Pole (if you needed).
- Laundry Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush, Toilet papers, Water peals.
- Bottle for drinking water, Pen and Note Book Copy and Tourist Guide Book.
- Camera, battery charger, Memory card, Cell Phone and Charger, Money Wallet, Altimeters and Playing card.
- Diamox, Cotton bandages, Paracetamol, Painkillers, Loperamide to Control diarrhea (just in Case).
- Water purified tablets, Lozenges, Elastic bandages, Thermometer, Moleskin and sling.