Khopra Danda Trek - 7 Days
TRIP FACTSTrip Duration: 7 days.
Best season: March, April and May & September, October and November.
Activity: Khopra Danda Trek - 7 Days
Per day Hiking: 4 - 6 hours.
Elevation:(minimum 1070m) and Maximum (3600m).
Trip Difficulty: Moderate.
Trek Cost: U$D 520-650.
Group Size:1 - 20 peoples.
Accommodation: Tea House/Lodge/Hotel during the Trek.
Meals included: (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during the trek.
Trekking starting point: Nayapul.
Trekking Ending point:Tatopani.
Khopra danda 7 Days Trek is a newly opened trekking route in the Annapurna Himalayan regions. The trek takes us on off the beaten trails with magnificent views of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Tukche Peak, Nilgiri Himal, Annapurna South, Hiuchuli, Machhapuchhare (Fishtails 6993m) rural villages and Millets & rice fields.We pass delightful through Nepalese National flowers rhododendron and pine forests and chance to see the Himalayan wildlife animals likes; Mountains Goats, Himalayan Thar, Deer’s, snow leopard, white Monkeys and Brown Monkeys. We can also go ascending to the holy and amazing Khayar Lake. This trek also leads to one of the Famous which is called Ghorepani Poon Hill (3210m) you get the best panoramic views of Annapurna ranges and Dhaulagiri Himalayan ranges with beautiful sunrise and sunset views from Poon Hill public Areas.
Our passage begins with a scenic 200km 7/8 hours drive by Tourist Bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara then trek through the exciting Gurung of Ghandruk Village and we explore the Ancients Buddhist Monastery, Old Gurung Museum, secondary High school and Villages. The trekking continues follow to Baishe kharka, Tadapani and then on the off beaten trail to Bayali which goes through wide forest pine, Rhododendron and Oak. And Lodge is very normal likes homestay. The trail takes us very closer towards Annapurna Himal and Khopra danda where we can see fantastic views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Ranges. The Khayar Lake Ridge is another attraction of this journey, but it is possible for those who would like to take approximately hikes and come back to khopra danda village. The trail turns around down Swanta and ascending to Ghorepani poon hill, which is one of the famous Ghorepani poon hill trekking in the Annapurna Himalayan region. And we hike to poon hill and trek back down and finally end at Nayapul. Overall it’s a short and moderate trek in Nepal.
BEST TIME TO DO KHOPRA DANDA TREK:
The temperatures will be increasing from the middle of March and with blue skies, white-snow capped will be seen at their occasion. So many Travelers often succeed their climber in this time. On the way trip, the Nepalese National flowers will be blossom likes; red, white and pink colors with luscious green and dense forest.
About the temperature during the days 15 to 25°C, will be gets colder nights and morning times, Temperature will be less than 8°C, and must of the morning time will be see blue sky with white snow-capped Mountains.
The Coldest time Starts from December to till early February, after overdue February, Climate will be slowly gets warmer temperatures to get cold dropping to -2°C to - 5°C at high altitude. While the sun come up, day time gets warms and blue sky with stunning all Himalayas views.
KHOPRA DADA TREKKING HIGHLIGHTS:
- Scenery Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara 200km 6/7 Hrs.
- Visit to beautiful Pokahara Valley.
- Trekking Starting point at Nayapul.
- ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Project) and Tims (Trekking Information Management system) Check post at Birethanti.
- Explore the beautiful old Gurungs Museum at Ghandruk Village.
- Visit to Ancient Buddhist Monastery and School.
- Walking on the pine and rhododendron forest.
- Visit to local Cheese factory at Paudwar.
- Hike to the Holy khyar Lake.
- Beautiful Mountains views of Dhaulagiri, Tukche Peak, Nilgiri Himal, Annapurna South, Hiuchuli, Machhapuchhare, etc.
- Natural Hot spring at Tatopani Village.
SAMPLE ITINERARY > KHOPRA DANDA TREK 7 DAYS
- Day 01: early morning drive to pokhara (200km) by tourist bus 7/8 hours overnight at the lodge.
- Day 02: Drive to Nayapul 1/30 hour and staring to Ghandruk Village 4/5 hours walking overnight at the lodge.
- Day 03: Ghandruk - Tadapani (2610m) 2/3 hour walking overnight at the lodge.
- Day 04: Tadapani - Dobato 4/5 hour walking overnight at the lodge.
- Day 05: Dobato - Bayeli 5/6 hour walking overnight at the lodge.
- Day 06: Bayeli - Khopra Dada 5 hour walking overnight at the lodge.
- Day 07: Khopra Dada - Tatopani 4/5 hour walking overnight at the lodge.
- Day 08: Tatopani to drive back pokhara by bus or jeep.
- Day 09: Drive back - Kathmandu by tourist Bus.
- Day 10: Back to at your home country.
FREE - BENEFITS OF THIS TRIP:
- Airport transportation on arrival and departure days (our staff will do pick you up and drop you off).
- Arrangement Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bags and down jackets (if you do not have own) its rental included if needs.
- First Aid Kit Medical.
- Trip Route Map, Outline itinerary and printed (Himalayan Local Guide Pvt. Ltd) Hiking T-shirt.
- We provide an Oximeter to measure your Oxygen and Pulse at high altitude sickness to find out the accurate your health Condition when you are in the Himalaya.
- International Airport to Hotel and Airport Pick up and drop by private car / van / Jeep / Hiace depend on the Group Size.
- Transportation service from Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu by Tourist Bus.
- Pokhara – Nayapul by Taxi.
- Tatopani - Pokhara by Bus.
- All Meals on full Board basis BLD (Italian, Chinese, Indian, Nepali and many European delicious food lunches, dinner and breakfast) Choose by menu.
- Three times Cup of tea and coffee on your choice in every meal time.
- All necessary Entry fee including ACAP Permit (Annapurna conservation area Project) and Tims Card (Trekking Information Management System).
- Himalayan Local Guide team, Professional Honest, strong and Government trained English speaking Guide, His salary, three times the meals, Insurance and equipments, etc.
- Himalayan experienced strong and honest porters during the trek (2 Clients for 1 Porter).
- Trekking Lodges (Tea House or Home Stay) During the Trek.
- Assistant Guide for the group 5 or above.
- Approval of Certificate after the successful trekking.
- Supplementary energy bar, crackers, Cookies and Halls etc.
- Seasonal fruits likes; Apple, Oranges, pomegran and Blackberry etc.
- First Aid kit box (Guide will Carry it during the trekking).
- Cold drink, such as beer, mineral water, cock, Fanta and Whisky etc.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, WIFI, Hot Shower, Shopping etc.
- Your International air fare.
- Nepal visa fee. (15 Days -25 U$D, 30 Days — 40U$D and 90 Days — 100 U$D.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and pokhara with Lunch and Dinner.
- Trekking Equipments.
- Travel insurance that is just in case.
- Tips for Guide and porters.
- Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, three pairs of trekking t-shirts and long sleeved shirts.
- Thermal Shirt for Colder place, Fleece Jacket, Warm wool Sweaters, Waterproof and windproof Jacket.
- Cotton Trekking pants with folding, Waterproof and windproof pants.
- Sun Hat, Wool or fleece hat, Headlight, Sunglass, Sunscreen 50, Face wipes and towel.
- Trekking Boats, ¾ Paris Preferably Cotton Socks, Crampon, one pairs extra Sport Shoes, Gaiters, just in case if snow, Gloves and Thick Gloves.
- Big rucksack above the 40 L, Waterproof Bag Cover, Rain Coat, Trekking Pole (if you needed).
- Laundry Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush, Toilet papers, Water peals.
- Bottle for drinking water, Pen and Note Book Copy and Tourist Guide Book.
- Camera, battery charger, Memory card, Cell Phone and Charger, Money Wallet, Altimeters and Playing card.
- Diamox, Cotton bandages, Paracetamol, Painkillers, Loperamide to Control diarrhea (just in Case).
- Water purified tablets, Lozenges, Elastic bandages, Thermometer, Moleskin and sling.