FORESHADOWING EVIL BREAST CANCER
One of the ironic moments of life is called the most beautiful event of a woman’s life but at the same time the most painful situation a woman goes through….. Childbirth. When a baby is born the most nutritious means of nourishment is breast feeding. Now when we hear the word breast one of the commonly heard diseases which comes to our head is breast cancer, which has been reported to be diagnosed in a large population after skin cancer.
HEARD OF BREAST CANCER FREQUENTLY BUT WHAT EXACTLY IS THAT
Cancer is one of the commonly heard diseases in this modern Era. It is an abnormal and uncontrolled division or growth of mass of cells or tumor in any part of the body and breast cancer is the occurrence of the same state in the breast of a human being. It can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. It can be malignant or benign. According to Ayurveda aggravated vayu, pitta and kapha vitiating the Mamsa produces round , immobile swelling having mild pain is called an Arbuda and when pain is absent it is called granthi.
WHY DOES IT COMMONLY OCCUR IN WOMEN
According to the statistics conducted by many research centers across the globe , females on average have 2 in 10 chances of developing breast cancer.
IT IS COMMON IN FEMALES DUE TO TWO REASON
- Based on Breast anatomy and development: Mostly breast cancer develops in the ducts and lobules that contain milk producing glands and in females it is well developed after puberty due to the hormonal changes in the body whereas in males these hormones will be less.
- Estrogen level: This hormone promotes the production of more cells in breast and breast cells of females and is more sensitive to Estrogen as compared to male breast cells.
CAUSES OF BREAST CANCER
- In males: Male with Klinefelter syndrome have high estrogen levels and as a result they have a high chance of developing breast cancer. Genetic mutations and testicular conditions that are undescended testicles and it’s surgical removal can lead to breast cancer.
- In females: Females have high risk as they have dense breast tissue as compared to males, Estrogen hormone increases the tissue multiplication and after childbirth the change in development and hormonal changes can also be the cause of its manifestation. Use of child birth control pills which imbalances the hormonal levels of the body.
- Common cause: Age is a common factor , in males more risk of getting diagnosed is around the age of 62 and above whereas in females it can range from 40 and above, it can be genetic, people with family background who have had breast cancer, smoking, alcohol consumption, physical inactivity, exposure to radiation and obesity.
SYMPTOMS OF BREAST CANCER
On self inspection , new lump in the breast or armpit can be felt or seen, irritation in skin of breast, redness in the area around nipples of the breast, dimpling of bread skin, swelling of part of the breast, change in size of the breast, pain in the nipple region, pulling out of nipples, discharge of from nipples and sometimes people do not have any symptoms at all.
PREVENTIVE METHODS FOR BREAST CANCER
Reducing alcohol consumption; doing exercise and maintaining weight reduces the fat deposition which reduces the; after childbirth, breastfeeding reduces the risk of breast cancer, longer the period of breast feeding the less is the risk of getting afflicted by breast cancer; should follow a healthy diet and avoid fatty and unhealthy food.
PLANET AYURVEDA’S CRAB CARE PACK
With health being top of mind today, Planet Ayurveda brings a care pack to prevent one of the commonly diagnosed cancers. It has pure natural ingredients and works effectively. These supplements are formulated by efficient physicians and MD Ayurveda doctors.
Ayurveda is not a way of treatment, it is a way by which a person needs to live his or her lives to maintain a life without being afflicted by diseases. As said prevention is better than cure, so to have a healthy life and to prevent one of the concerning cancers of this era, try Planet Ayurveda’s crab care pack. The ingredients in these supplements are efficacious in prevention of breast cancer.