How to Troubleshoot Windows 800B0109 Error?
The 800B0109 error is quite infamous as it is faced by almost every user of Windows. The error has been known ever since the release of Windows Vista and is troubling the users even now. The error occurs mainly when someone tries to Update applications or install anti-virus software. There are several methods that can quickly solve the error, so in order to fix them, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
Fixing Windows 800B0109 Error
If you want to find the ways to fix your Windows update 800B0109 error, then follow each and every step down below thoroughly. There can be several methods for fixing these issues, but in this blog, we are only sharing four best, secure, and easy ways to fix this error problem. Below:
- Run an SFC system scan
- Open the Windows search.
- In order to open the Command prompt, you need to type “cmd” in the Windows search bar.
- Tap the option of Run as an Administrator.
- Now, type sfc /scannow soon after the flashing of a cursor.
- Press the Enter key.
- Now, Restart your PC.
- Perform a Disk Check
- Open the Windows search bar and type “cmd” in it.
- This will open the Command prompt.
- Now, choose the option of Run as an Administrator.
- After this, Type chkdsk C: /f and press Enter.
- Reboot your PC and check if the error still persists or not.
- Start the PC in Safe Mode
- Tap the power icon appearing in the Start menu.
- Select the Restart option by holding the Shift key.
- A screen will appear on the display screen.
- Choose the Troubleshoot option
- Then select the Advanced options.
- Now, go to the Startup Settings and press Restart.
- Tap the F4 key to open it in Safe mode after the Computer restart.
- Check whether the error still persists or not.
- Apply a System Restore Point
- Choose the Win key to open the search bar.
- Now, type “Create a Restore point” in the search bar to open System Protection.
- Choose the System Protection option and press the Next tab.
- Here, you need to select the earliest restore point.
- Tap the Finish button and wait till its end.
- Restart your PC.
Nelson King is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regardingmcafee.com/activate
and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.