How to Fix Video Dxgkrnl Fatal Error in Windows 10?
As we know, the BSOD issue is capable of causing some severe damage to your operating system. In order to overcome the problem, users can use the in-built tool, which will eradicate the hassle in the flick of seconds. So, here are the steps that you can utilize to learn how to operate that tool conveniently on your device.
Method 1: Try SFC Scan to Fix Video Dxgkrnl Fatal Error
The SFC is one of the best possible solutions present in your system that works most likely to the troubleshooter tool. Faulty system files ad missing DLL resources sometimes become the cause of Video Dxgkrnl Fatal Error. To use it, check out the given guidelines to resolve the problem.
- To begin with, press Win + S hotkey to launch the Taskbar Search.
- Next, write CMD into the required field.
- Click on the best match and proceed.
- Select “Run as Administrator” from the following menu.
- If the UAC prompts, then tap on Yes to confirm.
- Next, enter the command SFC /scannow on the command prompt window.
- Hit the Enter button and continue.
- Wait for a while until the process wraps up.
- Once the procedure completes, restart your operating system.
In case the system has defective image files, then it is at a more significant risk of being affected by this BSOD error. To eradicate the issue, users can solve than with the help of the DISM tool, which deploys the device image all over again. For that, follow the beneath steps to learn how to do it.
- Go to the Start Menu.
- Look for the Run dialog box.
- Please open it and type CMD.
- Press Ok and launch the Command Prompt on your system.
- On the succeeding page, insert DISM.exe /online / cleanup-picture / restorehealth.
- Hit the Enter button on your console.
- Wait for few seconds until the procedure completes.
- Lastly, reboot your Windows system.
Solve the Video Dxgkrnl Fatal Error by using the system restore option. If you do not know how to do it, then check out the listed steps.
- First of all, press the Win + Pause Break button.
- On the System window, click on the System Protection.
- Now, switch to the System Protection tab.
- Choose the System Restore option.
- Press the Next and select the preferred system restore point from the following list.
- Again, click Next and pursue the steps to complete the process.
- Lastly, restart the PC and resolve the problem.
By having incompatible or obsolete, display card drivers can sometimes create a problem on your system and result in Video Dxgkrnl Fatal Error. Here is the process to learn how you can overcome the issue quickly.
- Tap on Win + X button to open Device Manager.
- Now, find your way to the installed driver list.
- Tap on the Display adapters.
- Click on it and expand the category.
- Select the installed graphics driver.
- Then, press on Update Driver.
- Choose “Search Automatically for updated driver software.”
- After that, the system finds and installs the updated driver software.
- At last, reboot your Windows operating system.
If the methods mentioned above do not work, then it is better to reinstall the display drivers. Here is how to do it:
- Press the Win + R button to launch the Run dialog box.
- Write Devmgtmt.msc into the box.
- Tap on the Ok button and continue.
- Choose the installed graphic drivers.
- Hit the Uninstall Device.
- Click on “Delete the driver software for this device.”
- Thereafter, choose Uninstall.
- Again, launch the Device Manager.
- Navigate to the Action tab.
- Click on Scan for hardware changes.
- Wait patiently until it finds and install necessary display drivers on your device.
- Next, tap to expand Display drivers.
- Right-click on the best match.
- Press on Update Drivers.
- After that, visit the Manufacturer website using an internet browser.
- Download the Update drivers accordingly.
- Follow the prompts and install it on your Windows system.
- Restart your device and check the problem is solved or not.
In order to remove the bug, it is highly suggested to run the Blue screen troubleshoot. Pursue the following instructions to know how to do it:
- First and foremost, tap Win + I keys on your console simultaneously.
- On the Windows Settings, choose the Update & Security option.
- After that, tap on the Troubleshoot section available on the left side of the succeeding page.
- Now, find your way to the Blue Screen option.
- Thereafter, tap on it and select “Run the Troubleshoot.”
is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regardingmcafee.com/activate
and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.